Books Matters!

                                                                        
  Books Provide Learning & Adventure                                                              .
Great writers experience their dreams. They put them on paper, where others can read about them.
A good book for me is being able to feel the emotions of the characters, and seeing the scene within my mind of every place and every act, and remembering them as if I had been there, as I go from each scene. Would I want to read that book again? Yes

Too much studying can be stressful. From all my years of experience in studying for several careers, I came up with some good advice for others. Study, but don't harm your health. A relaxed mind can absorb information with understanding; and the memory is greater than a stressed mind.

Barrier's Books & Associates Website: http://barriersbooks.com/
Shop with us for all your needs; books, movies, entertainment, health, business and more! 

__ Ellen J. Barrier
Author/ Singer and songwriter
Medical Professional/
other professions

No comments:

Post a Comment